Stitched Bar Soap
Regular price $9.50
Don't worry - this soap just looks like the flesh of others. Really, it is made with fantastic oils and butters that create a cream, conditioning lather. It puts the soap on the skin...
Featuring shea and cocoa butters plus kaolin clay
Scent: floral garden mix
Pairs well with running from psychos, unlicensed surgeons, and chili.
All ingredients: Olive Oil, Palm Oil, Water, Coconut Oil, Sodium Hydroxide, Avocado Oil, Kaolin, Cocoa Butter, Shea Butter, Castor Oil, Polyester 3, Iron Oxide, Acid Red 92, Salt, Titanium Dioxide, Mica
Approximate weight: 5 oz
Please note that weight may vary slightly from bar to bar due to each bar being cut by hand.
Caring for you soap: To make sure your soap lasts as long as possible, let it fully dry after each use. Do not allow it to be stored in a puddle. It is helpful for the soap to be stored where it is not being hit by the shower stream.
What makes Bubbly Ducky products so great?
So many things! Here's the short list:
- Quality natural ingredients such as cocoa butter, shea butter, aloe vera extract, silk, avocado oil, and more. The full ingredients are clearly listed for every product.
- One of a kind art on every bar of soap, from simple swirls to detailed landscapes. Let your soap inspire your mood.
- Careful formulation. Soaps are made to be hard enough to last a while but soft enough to feel great on your skin. Creamy lotions are made to absorb quickly, leaving skin soft, moisturized, but not greasy. Scrubs are made to moisturize and exfoliate and then rinse clean, without oily residue.
- Amazing fragrances for every nose - strong enough to enjoy without being overpowering
- Awesome customer service. If you have a question or comment about anything you see (or wish you saw), please email email@example.com.
Bubbly Ducky's goal is to turn your shower or bath routine into a few minutes of pampering, rejuvenating "me time". We aim to personalize your bathing experience using three of your five senses - touch, sight, and smell.
As for the other two senses, please don't taste anything from Bubbly Ducky. If you hear any of our products, please seek help.
What if I don't like one of your awesome products?
I understand that everyone has different tastes. If you buy a product that you think you are going to love but it just doesn't work out, contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
I really want to try your stuff, but how do I know what I will like before I test it?
Try an awesome sampler set! Every sampler has an assortment of sample size products. Soap samples are made by chopping up end pieces, so they won't be as pretty as full size bars. They still contain the same awesome smells and feels, though.
I need my stuff fast!
Well, that isn't a question, is it? If you ask nicely (or choose the option in checkout), we can send your order Priority. Priority orders are packed up first (typically shipping in one business day if no preorder items are included) and take about 2 days to be delivered after shipping.
Why do you have a monkey in your logo?
In short, I should not make decisions after 11:00 pm.
My question isn't listed here! How do I get the answers I so desperately need???
First, take a breath. Second, email email@example.com.