Black Raspberry Vanilla Sugar Scrub
Regular price $12.00
Bubbly Ducky sugar scrubs are made to exfoliate gently and rinse clean, leaving skin soft and moisturized, not oily.
Fragrance: black raspberry vanilla
Directions for use: Scoop out a small amount of scrub. Massage into hands or anywhere you would like soft, smooth skin. Rinse with warm water. Pat dry.
Please note that the tub or shower may become slick if you use this product in the vicinity. Step carefully! For external use only.
Each jar is 9 ounces by weight.
Ingredients: Sugar, Olive Oil, Avocado Oil, Emulsifying Wax NF, Shea Butter, Cocoa Butter, Stearic acid, Phenonip, Rose Clay, indigo, Mica based colorants
What makes Bubbly Ducky products so great?
So many things! Here's the short list:
- Quality natural ingredients such as cocoa butter, shea butter, aloe vera extract, silk, avocado oil, and more. The full ingredients are clearly listed for every product.
- One of a kind art on every bar of soap, from simple swirls to detailed landscapes. Let your soap inspire your mood.
- Careful formulation. Soaps are made to be hard enough to last a while but soft enough to feel great on your skin. Creamy lotions are made to absorb quickly, leaving skin soft, moisturized, but not greasy. Scrubs are made to moisturize and exfoliate and then rinse clean, without oily residue.
- Amazing fragrances for every nose - strong enough to enjoy without being overpowering
- Awesome customer service. If you have a question or comment about anything you see (or wish you saw), please email email@example.com.
Bubbly Ducky's goal is to turn your shower or bath routine into a few minutes of pampering, rejuvenating "me time". We aim to personalize your bathing experience using three of your five senses - touch, sight, and smell.
As for the other two senses, please don't taste anything from Bubbly Ducky. If you hear any of our products, please seek help.
What if I don't like one of your awesome products?
I understand that everyone has different tastes. If you buy a product that you think you are going to love but it just doesn't work out, contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
I really want to try your stuff, but how do I know what I will like before I test it?
Try an awesome sampler set! Every sampler has an assortment of sample size products. Soap samples are made by chopping up end pieces, so they won't be as pretty as full size bars. They still contain the same awesome smells and feels, though.
I need my stuff fast!
Well, that isn't a question, is it? If you ask nicely (or choose the option in checkout), we can send your order Priority. Priority orders are packed up first (typically shipping in one business day if no preorder items are included) and take about 2 days to be delivered after shipping.
Why do you have a monkey in your logo?
In short, I should not make decisions after 11:00 pm.
My question isn't listed here! How do I get the answers I so desperately need???
First, take a breath. Second, email email@example.com.