What makes Bubbly Ducky products so great?
So many things! Here's the short list:
- Quality natural ingredients such as cocoa butter, shea butter, aloe vera extract, silk, avocado oil, and more. The full ingredients are clearly listed for every product.
- One of a kind art on every bar of soap, from simple swirls to detailed landscapes. Let your soap inspire your mood!
- Careful formulation. Soaps are made to be hard enough to last a while but soft enough to feel great on your skin. Creamy lotions are made to absorb quickly, leaving skin soft, moisturized, but not greasy. Scrubs are made to moisturize and exfoliate and then rinse clean, without oily residue.
- Amazing fragrances for every nose - strong enough to enjoy without being overpowering
- Awesome customer service. If you have a question or comment about anything you see (or wish you saw), please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Bubbly Ducky's goal is to turn your shower or bath routine into a few minutes of pampering, rejuvenating "me time". We aim to personalize your bathing experience using three of your five senses - touch, sight, and smell.
As for the other two senses, please don't taste anything from Bubbly Ducky. If you hear any of our products, please seek help.
What if I don't like one of your awesome products?
I understand that everyone has different tastes. If you buy a product that you think you are going to love but it just doesn't work out, contact me at email@example.com.
I need my stuff fast!
Well, that isn't a question, is it? If you ask nicely (or choose the option in checkout), we can send your order Priority. Priority orders are packed up first (typically shipping in one business day if no preorder items are included) and take about 2 days to be delivered after shipping.
Where did the monkey logo go?
In short, I should not make decisions after 11:00 pm. The monkey logo was a decision I made because it made be laugh when I was already slap happy. Being that the business is named Bubbly Ducky, I opted to have an awesome graphic designer made a custom ducky logo.
P.S. If you want the name of that awesome designer, feel free to email firstname.lastname@example.org! I'm all about sharing the love!
My question isn't listed here! How do I get the answers I so desperately need???
First, take a breath. Second, email email@example.com.